[Wikidata] Wikidata workshop 29 October 2018 in Brussels
Romaine Wiki
2018-08-13 11:49:27 UTC
Hi all,

I am happy to pre-announce that in 11 weeks, on the birthday of Wikidata on
29 October, we organise a Wikidata workshop mainly focussed on
institutions, inspired on the one given on 29 May in the Netherlands.

This workshop will take place in the Royal Library of Belgium
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q383931>, next to the Brussels Central
railway station <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q800588>.

More information will be added at:
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Sixth_Birthday/Brussels

PartyAfter the workshop there will be a Wikidata party with a birthday cake
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q1195276>, free drinks, and more, open
for Wikidata
enthusiast <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q28859215>.

See you there!

Romaine
Léa Lacroix
2018-08-13 12:26:10 UTC
Hello Romaine,
That's amazing news :) Thanks for organizing this. Feel free to contact me
directly if you need some support regarding communication.
Post by Romaine Wiki
Hi all,
I am happy to pre-announce that in 11 weeks, on the birthday of Wikidata
on 29 October, we organise a Wikidata workshop mainly focussed on
institutions, inspired on the one given on 29 May in the Netherlands.
This workshop will take place in the Royal Library of Belgium
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q383931>, next to the Brussels Central
railway station <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q800588>.
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Sixth_Birthday/Brussels
PartyAfter the workshop there will be a Wikidata party with a birthday
cake <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q1195276>, free drinks, and more,
open for Wikidata enthusiast <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q28859215>.
See you there!
Romaine
Léa Lacroix
Project Manager Community Communication for Wikidata

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24
10963 Berlin
www.wikimedia.de

der Nummer 23855 Nz. Als gemeinnÃŒtzig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt fÃŒr
Jo
2018-08-13 12:54:46 UTC
Amazing news indeed! I live nearby, if you like I could demo something I
created which connects OpenStreetMap.org to the Wikipedias through Wikidata
(20 minutes or so):

I used it on this page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Bridge_(Vietnam)

under External links.

Polyglot
Post by Romaine Wiki
[...]
unter der Nummer 23855 Nz. Als gemeinnÃŒtzig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt
fÌr Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/029/42207.