Javascript hooks are now stable
Léa Lacroix
2018-09-07 16:24:33 UTC
Hello all,

In order to allow better gadget integration, JavaScript hooks documented in
the hooks-js.txt
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/diffusion/EWBA/browse/master/docs/hooks-js.txt>
file delivered together with Wikibase source code are considered stable. We
just added this information in the stable interface policy
<https://www.wikidata.org/w/index.php?title=Wikidata%3AStable_Interface_Policy&type=revision&diff=741948123&oldid=716051185>.

If you have any question about this, feel free to ping me.
Cheers,
--
Léa Lacroix
Project Manager Community Communication for Wikidata

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24
10963 Berlin
www.wikimedia.de

der Nummer 23855 Nz. Als gemeinnÃŒtzig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt fÃŒr