[Wikidata] The WikiCite 2018 program is live
Dario Taraborelli
2018-11-16 20:05:13 UTC
The program of WikiCite 2018 <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiCite_2018>
(Berkeley, 27-29 November 2018) is now available
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiCite_2018/Program>.

The plenary sessions and the tutorials will be recorded and we're looking
into the possibility of making a livestream available.

Dario -- on behalf of the organizing committee
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiCite_2018#Organizing_committee>
***@wikimedia.org
Tito Dutta
2018-11-16 21:19:03 UTC
Interesting. Thanks for letting us know.

Thanks
Tito Dutta
Note: If I don't reply to your email in 2 days, please feel free to remind
me over email or phone call.
Nicolas VIGNERON
2018-11-24 17:06:14 UTC

Maybe I missed the info but is there any livestream?

Cheers, ~nicolas
Post by Tito Dutta
Interesting. Thanks for letting us know.
Thanks
Tito Dutta
Note: If I don't reply to your email in 2 days, please feel free to remind
me over email or phone call.
David Cuenca Tudela
2018-11-27 21:48:56 UTC
Hi Nicolas,

Here you will find the videos of the conference:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN4mEhpy3b8Sayl_QsSjpa8H1wqo82hxr

Regards,
Micru
Hi,
Post by Dario Taraborelli
The program of WikiCite 2018
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiCite_2018> (Berkeley, 27-29
November 2018) is now available
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiCite_2018/Program>.
The plenary sessions and the tutorials will be recorded and we're
looking into the possibility of making a livestream available.
Dario -- on behalf of the organizing committee
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiCite_2018#Organizing_committee>
Etiamsi omnes, ego non