[Wikidata] Aliases on Sense Statement ?
Thad Guidry
2018-11-11 00:03:58 UTC
I read through the current documentation and Talk pages, but didn't find
any cases for Aliases on Sense Statements.
But this seems useful. Let me explain...

https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Lexeme:L36454
Verb: mistype
alias: fat finger

How to get that alias on L36454-S1 ?
"fat finger" would be a synonym phrase for the verb sense L36454-S1 of
"mistype".

I see this being extremely useful for building out "urban dictionaries",
etc. in the future.

-Thad
David Cuenca Tudela

Etiamsi omnes, ego non