Next IRC office hour on September 25th
Léa Lacroix
2018-08-27 11:37:48 UTC
Hello all,

The next IRC office hour with the Wikidata team will take place on
September 25th, from 18:00 to 19:00 (UTC+2, Berlin time
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20180925T160000&p1=37>),
on the channel #wikimedia-office.

As usual, we will present you some news from the development team, the
projects to come, and collect your feedback.

If you have any special topic you'd like to see as a focus, please share it
here!
Thanks,
--
Léa Lacroix
Project Manager Community Communication for Wikidata

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24
10963 Berlin
www.wikimedia.de

der Nummer 23855 Nz. Als gemeinnÃŒtzig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt fÃŒr
Léa Lacroix
2018-09-25 11:06:57 UTC
Hello all,
Just a reminder that the IRC meeting will take place today, in a few hours
:)
Feel free to join and bring your questions to the Wikidata team.

Cheers, Léa
Post by Léa Lacroix
Hello all,
The next IRC office hour with the Wikidata team will take place on
September 25th, from 18:00 to 19:00 (UTC+2, Berlin time
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20180925T160000&p1=37>),
on the channel #wikimedia-office.
As usual, we will present you some news from the development team, the
projects to come, and collect your feedback.
If you have any special topic you'd like to see as a focus, please share
it here!
Thanks,
--
Léa Lacroix
Project Manager Community Communication for Wikidata
Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24
10963 Berlin
www.wikimedia.de
unter der Nummer 23855 Nz. Als gemeinnÃŒtzig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt
fÌr Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/029/42207.

Léa Lacroix
2018-09-25 17:23:06 UTC
Hello again,
Here's the content of today's IRC office hour
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Events/IRC_office_hour_2018-09-25
If you have questions, feel free to reach me.
Cheers, Léa